Korngold Law currently offers representation in the following areas of immigration law:
Business and Employment-Based Immigration:
- E visas;
- H-1B visas;
- L-1 visas;
- O visas;
- P visas; and
- TN visas.
- Petitions for parents or children;
- Fiance petitions (K-1 visas);
- Consular Processing;
- Marriage-based petitions; and
- Removing conditions.
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS);
- T Visas for human trafficking victims;
- U Visas for crime victims; and
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) visas for victims of battery or extreme cruelty.
- Bond Hearings;
- Master Calendar Hearings; and
- Individual Calendar Hearings.
Adjustment of Status:
- Permanent Residency (Green Cards); and
- Appeals; and
- Motions to Reconsider.
Korngold Law is committed to charging reasonable fees to its clients. The firm offers a mix of flat rate and hourly billing.