Korngold Law is no longer accepting new cases, but please contact Miriam Korngold directly if you need to discuss a matter that you previously worked on with her.
Miriam focuses her practice exclusively on immigration law matters. She comes from a family of immigrants, and she admires people who chart their own course. Her immigration law experience includes asylum, humanitarian relief, family-based immigration, and employment-based immigration.
When not practicing law, Miriam can be found on a bike or pair of skis, enjoying topographical features in and near Seattle, and delighting in her thermos for keeping her coffee piping hot after hours in the snow.
- LL.M., Taxation, University of Washington School of Law
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law
- B.A., Philosophy Honors, cum laude, University of Washington (Phi Beta Kappa)
- Oregon (inactive)
- August 2020 Legal Clinic, India Association of Western Washington (IAWW)
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), Washington Chapter
- Volunteer Immigration Attorney, Washington Immigrant Defense Network (WIDEN)
- Volunteer Immigration Attorney, Citizenship Clinic, sponsored by Asian Counseling & Referral Service (ACRS), Entre Hermanos, and OneAmerica
- Volunteer Immigration Attorney, Northwest Immigrant Rights Project
- Volunteer Attorney, ACLU of Washington (2017 to 2018)